FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Weird job!




                                              
                                              What's the name for this occupation?



This is probably one of the most boring jobs in the world. This can sound dull but is a very important job for paint industries. 

Pao


2 comments:

Maria Moya :D said...

I saw this job on a page some days ago. This is a Watching Paint Dry. I think this job is boring, I read that the person who does this job just has to see how long it takes for a paint to dry.

Unknown said...

you're right my friend!

Do you speak English?