FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My favorite movie is Hachiko* :)


  

 This movie It's called Hachiko, a dog's story. It was directed by Lasse Hallstrom and written by Stephen P Lindsey. It stars Richard Gere, Joan Allen and Sarah Roemer.
It's a drama based on the true story of a faithful Akita Inu. The story is very emotional.
It's about a college professor that adopted an abandoned dog named Hachiko. The two form such a strong bond that Hachiko walks with the professor to the train station each morning and returns to the station each evening to walk the professor home again. The routine continues until one day the professor does not return to the train station. Hachiko, however, does not give up. He returns to the same train station at the same time, faithfully waiting for his owner to return. Hachiko does this for more than nine years, until his own death.
The best movie that ever seen... Is really emotional. The story touched my heart because I think that is really true love! 
I'd recommend it to anyone who likes the drama movies and  true friends, lovely dogs...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it..!* I'ts an excellent movie..I made me cry when I saw.!*

Unknown said...

I LOVEEE THIS MOVIE!!! :')

Anonymous said...

the movie is very touching! It made me cry.. I dont want to watch the movie again because naawa ako dun sa aso kawawa masyado grabe!

Do you speak English?