FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hi you guys! I hope you're doing ok :) ok here I go..
Mi full name is Glorimel Carolina Aguirre Soto, I'm 19 years old by now, I live here in Valencia, in Naguanagua.. But I was born in Pto Fijo, Flacón State on October 27th; I lived there until I was 10, then I moved to Los Teques with my mom, I lived there for about 3 years and then I moved out again here and it's where I 've been living since then.. I
 live with my whole family.. My mom,sister,nephew,brother,sister-in-law,my uncle and my dog (Nischa <3) I love singing, reading and dancing! I sing everyday, read almost everyday and dance almost every weekend! :$ I hate vegetables and I hate telling lies.. Though I do it sometimes! At the begining I wanted to study Modern Languages but I ended up here, In Educaction, that's it :D I'm actually liking it after all :) I'm also working in the Sambil, in Skechers and on Saturdays' morning I teach English in a course :D well.. I think that's pretty much it. C ya dudes!

No comments:

Do you speak English?