FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

hellooo. this is me.









 Hello my name is Enjolly Villanueva. I am nineteen years old. I was born in Valencia but I live in Mariara with my mother and grandparents. I have not got sisters or brothers.





I like reading, listening to music and writing. I have read twenty-one books in the last eight months. My favorite singer is Natasha Bedingfield and I like simple plan, too. In my house there are many animals. For example: cats, dogs, chickens, parrots, pigeons and a rabbit. Some birds are not ours, they are free.
I want to be an English teacher because I like helping people to learn new things. Many people think that English is difficult and I want to make it easy to them.


when I was six.
when I was ten.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look at the six-year-girl. She's so beautiful! :P

Do you speak English?