FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Friday, January 11, 2013

I'm Tang

My name is Tang Chien Yu. I'm 21 years old. I from Taiwan, so I'm Taiwaneese. My goals in life are: First, I taking my career degree,second, I going to run a language college, third, I will be a spirit teacher, a good son, a good husband and a good person in this world. I love reading a spiritual, chineese history and scient fiction books. I like watching films, a good sense that can teach or manifest some menssage in my life or action, adventure films. I like singing, specially old songs. I like play soccer, basketball, volleyball. baseball it's ok. I love animals, such as: puppy, dogs, tiger, lion, leopard, koala, etc... I hate cockroach, cats its ok , I dislake horror films. I study education majoring in English, because I want to be a good educador and manisfest the good models for follow, and I going to travel around the world. hehehe.. I will teach people to a good road and can return to the paradise. :)

3 comments:

Eve said...

Lovely TANG....but, where is your picture??? we want to see Tang when he was a kid! ;) xx

Unknown said...

Tang post you picture, please. We want to see you when you was a child or whatever.

Maria Moya :D said...

jaja Tang I`m also waiting for your picture.

Do you speak English?