FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 20, 2013

My favorite film

Twilight (Twilight) is an American film of fantasy directed by Catherine Hardwicke and based on the novel of the same name by Stephenie Meyer. It's a love story narrated by its protagonist Bella Swan, played by Kristen Stewart, a teenage girl who falls for the vampire Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson (is very attractive, I love it). The novel was adapted by Melissa Rosenberg in late 2007, shortly before the Hollywood writers strike in 2007-2008. The film was shot in Washington and Oregon in early 2008 and released on November 21 in the United States.
I like to see the series almost every day, I never tire of seeing it, I cry every time I see it because it gives me great feeling and now I cry that ended more.

3 comments:

Roselen said...

I love this great love story. I read all books of bestseller, Crepusculo, Eclipse, Luna Nueva and Amanecer and I also saw movies. Now I'm looking to download the version of English books to read

Anonymous said...

Hi Betty..!! :) I know this is a very popular film but I don`t like it... :/ hehe sorry if I bother with my comment.

Anonymous said...

Turns out that I prefer action, horror or comedy films not romance.... (I`m a man)

Do you speak English?