FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Friday, January 11, 2013

Eve


La llanerita
 Hello guys! This is me as a kid... yeah, yeah you can laugh ;) I was a chubby kid who enjoyed playing with my brother and cousins!

Philadelphia TESOL Convention 2012
 I am a graduate from Carabobo University, holding a Master's degree in TESOL and another one in Reading and Writing. I have worked as an English teacher at all levels for the last 14 years not only in Valencia, Venezuela but also abroad, specifically in England. I have been a professor at Universidad de Carabobo, Faculty of Education since 2003, coordinating different subjects and modules dealing with ELT and ELL.  I have been an active member of VenTESOL since 1999 starting as a regional representative and organizing several successful events ever since. Now I hold the 1st vice-presidency.

Johnny and Eve
Ojeda Navedas in Aruba
 On a lighter note, I am the eldest of 6 siblings and I have a boyfriend whose name is Johnny. I love traveling, dancing, getting to know new people and reading. Regarding future plans, I'm getting promoted at UC, so I am really happy! Also,  I'm going to run for VenTESOL presidency in June and I'm thinking of going to The Netherlands to visit my boyfriend this summer . I will probably visit Amsterdam while I'm there. Well guys, now you know a bit more about me. Hope to read you all soon.   
Love
Eve

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You was so pretty when you was a child.

Maria Moya :D said...

Professor you has had a beautiful life :D

Unknown said...

Amazing profe!!

Do you speak English?