FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi, my name is Rosa Morales. I was born in January 18. I`m thirty-nine years old. I`m married and live in Valencia with my husband and my children. I have four children which are my greatest treasure.

I like to listen music, specially ballads. I like going out on weekends and eat in restaurants. I also like going to the movies, walking my puppies and I love singing, modesty aside I think I do it well. I dislike vallenato music and I hate doing jobs as making beds and washing dishes.
I study education because I like teaching others especially children. I would like to work with elementary school children when I become a professor of English

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is our mom in class haha. She´s quiet and she hate vallenato music, Oh my God! that's great!

Maria Moya :D said...

Yes, you are right she is our mom. She doesn't talk to much but she is a great person.

Do you speak English?