FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My mini Bio

Hi guys! I'm Emma and I'm 19. I was born on Valencia, Venezuela but I live in Naguanagua with  my family. 
My hobbies are reading, listening to music, cooking, watching animes and series like The Vampire Diaries and one upon a time. My favorites group are Il volo, The Wanted, MCR, 30STM , etc. 

I love all kind of 
music. In my free time I love to going to the cinema or eating with friends and have a good time with them. I'm a fan of novels especially, classic novels like Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights and I love Edgar Allan Poe's literature. I'm studying education majoring in English because for me it's a great combination, I mean, I love languages! I would like to speak four or five languages and I always feel confortable in a classroom, my mum and 4 uncles are teachers! so I think that is innate in me! if you have doubts just ask me and we're going to talk for long hours haha xoxo 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
luisjo said...

nice Emma and I won't ask you about you just with this is enough xD jajaja

Do you speak English?