FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

This is me :D


Hi everyone! My name is Marìa, I am seventeen years old almost eighteen because my birthday is in two weeks. I am from Venezuela and I live in Valencia. I used to live in Canoabo a town far from Valencia, all my family still live there. I live alone in my aunt´s apartment. I go to Canoabo on weekends and I spend a good time there, because is a relax place, peaceful, the climate is very cool, people is friendly and good fun. 


I like spend time with my family, with my boyfriend, go to the cinema, speak English, watch T.V, spend time on my computer. I hate lies, cats, the beach and false people.

He is my boyfriend, my friend and my father. I love him :D

Since I was a child I always  had wanted to study languages  because I had listened my aunt speaking English and I had liked, it was something amazing for me  listen to words different from my mother tongue so that I had told my mother about the idea of study languages. At the first time I wasn´t sure of study English education, because my dream was study languages not education, but I thought “ why not study how to teach English and then give to other people your love for languages?” that is what I am doing, I know that I am not teaching yet, but when I teach something to one of my friends I like, because I am teaching what I have been learning. 

My goals in life are many. One of then is end my career then continue studying (this is so important), teach  my knowledge, buy a house, get married, travel abroad with my parents, learns another cultures and learn other languages. I think my fave is not have my parents when I am getting my titutle and when I will become successful. In my future plans I have: I am thinking of having a party soon for my birthday. I am starting an English course, I am going to start teaching English, I am due to finish my semester, I am going to be a teacher assistant. 

I wish to come true all my dreams and be a successful person, this is all just for today, because I wish to have new news about me soon. See you!


“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” 
― William Arthur Ward

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope to you make come true all your dremas :D

Maria Moya :D said...

Thanks Luis I hope you too :D

Do you speak English?