FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Me :D

Hi people I'm going to write about me. So, I'm Luis Rojas I'm from Ciudad Alianza. I was born in valencia in 1993 son I'm 19 years old. Well I'm a person who likes to be very crazy jajaja also I'm very nice with my friends but sometimes I'm very hateful. 
jajaja omg this is me
Well I love music, I listen music everyday in my flat, at the university, at the street, also when I take a shower too  jajaja tha's why I play guitar and I like to sing. I like sports but, only watching because I'm not very good playing some sports but I try. Also I love to go to te cinema, just hang out with friends or family because is very funny and relaxing.




So, I study English at the Carabobo University because I would like to be a professor to teach to other people that languague wich is so beautiful and useful. I have got goals that I want to do in my future, like I will be a excellent teacher, I would like to travel all over the world also I hope to get married and have a family. So this is me, it will be nice to know you better and be your friends :D by the way I'm going to participate in the face voice.

Here is a video that a made and well now is in youtube please don't ask me why is a long story 

 I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my God! You are a fantastic singer, you can be very famous, if you wish it.

Unknown said...

Oh come on! Another video! xD

Do you speak English?