FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Personal Information!

Hello everyone this is me :D!

My name is Paola Sanz, I'm twenty years old and I'm a student from Carabobo University.
I'm from here from Venezuela and I live in Valencia. Well, what can I say about me.. I study English as you know and I'm deeply in love with my career! I think this is the best thing that has ever happened to me because I wanted this since I was little girl so I'm very thankful for that cause I really love what I do. I also like playing the keyboard, it's the only instrument I play. I love listening to music, all kinds of music actually, but specially pop and romantic songs... I like going to the cinema, to amusement parks, having fun with my friends :)! But what I love the most is going shopping hehe. Oh and I forgot to mention this I'm an animal lover I LOVE DOGS and I'm a huge fan of Michael Jackson, he's my idol.

After I graduate I would like to do a masters degree or a PHD. Finding a great job as a teacher, working with kids and stuff, also working as a translator in an international company, and travel all over the world :')! I'm planning to move to the United States, because I have family there so that makes things easier for me. I'm going to learn some other languages such as French, Portuguese and Italian. And well, this is a little information about me, I hope you like it :)! Thanks and see you soon...

Pao

2 comments:

luisjo said...

:D interesting you personal information

Unknown said...

thanks:D

Do you speak English?