FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hi Friends, This is me. :) Kin

Me!*


I'm Kinverlis Vargas. I'm from Venezuela. I live in Valencia with my parents. I'm 18 years old but On Juanary 24th is my Birthday :). I'm very Friendly, imaginative and original person. Some people ,tell me that I take after a lot with my daddy but about attitudes, I take after my mom .I have a brother and I'm older than him.





Fred and kin. ;)
I have a boyfriend, his name is Freddy. he's studying with me the same career. I didn't fall in love at first sight but I believe that, we're going to have future together. well, I really love going to shopping, I like listening to music, specially pop music, I like changing out with my friends, going to pool and I like playing computer games with my Brother. I absolutely hate doing housework, I really hate eating beet ,going to the bank and failing my exams.

when I was studying at school, My favorite subject was english.. I want to be a professor, I felt that this was my career.. I didn't imagine study another career so I'm here. I'm not very good at pronunciation, sometimes I felt really frustrated but I won't give up until achieve it. when I have my Bachelor's Degree , I'll cry.  I would like learn another languages such as French and chinese. I would like  traveling to  beautiful places. I hope to be a good professor.. I like children so I'll probably teach children.


God Bless you.. :D
Thanks for reading my little personal information.
Take care!!*



No comments:

Do you speak English?