FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hi Friends.

Hello!! My full name is Ana Gabriela Salas Quintero and I am 20 years old. I come from San Felipe, Yaracuy State but I live in Valencia with 2 friends. I have a boyfriend.  I like going to the cinema with my friends, watching tv, listening to music , I like all kind of music . I only hate vallenato music. I dislike doing homework. I enjoy playing with my puppy. I love dogs.




My favorite thing is my cell phone because I can comunicate with my friends, listening to music, take photos. I really like the photography.  I can do many stuff with my cell phone.


I will like  to be an English teacher because I love to study another language and teach others. I hope work with children or teenagers. I hope to be helpful to others. I will like to learn some other languages after I graduate as an English teacher.

No comments:

Do you speak English?