FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hellooouu!! I'm Dualter Rodriguez

Hello, My name is Dualter, i'm 24 years old i'm from Valencia, i'm living in  La Isabelica. 
I' m studying Education mention English in University of Carabobo, also I'm working in Mall Las Chimenas. I also work as a social event producer, animator and radio host. i have my own radio show called "ConeZion" for 3 years.

I love English, I also like watching Movies and , listening to music, traveling in my country and meet new people. Also, I always like going to the beach.


I don't like Vegetable, i hate people drop trash in the street I HATEE!!. I don't like the fight, I don't the hyprocrites.

I wanna travel to Italy, Jamaica and Argentina... I'm working for pay my tickets to Jamaica in July. This Year gonna be a God Year!! 

I would like to live in Italy.. someday I'll live there.
I like to help my friends, colleagues and acquaintances and they can trust me .. I am a cheerful and very helpful in the good things ... I like to be fair and not hurt anyone .. always smiled at morning and night to achieve all my goals no matter what


C-Ya!! 

1 comment:

Maria Moya :D said...

Oh! You do a lot of things..

Do you speak English?