FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Hello!!! My name is Maria Carolina Salas Cañate. I'm 20 years old. I come from Valencia. I like watching TV cartoons and anime, and going to the cinema, listening to music like Rock, Pop, Kpop, Jpop, R&B and Hip Hop... yeah!! (>o<). I really hate eating strawberries and doing housework like washing plates MY GOD!! :p

 My favorite thing is my computer because is comfortable to work on it, it's black and big, it has all of thing that I like: Videos, Music, Pictures and I can do my housework on it!! oh!! I forget one thing it  is really my favorite thing because I HAVE A INTERNET  (*o*). 



The reason that I like English first I think Education is the base if you want to are success in the live and the learning is the best manner to do anything you want to do in the future and Second I like learning languages and English is the first that I am learning.  



I want to travel abroad and teach and learn other languages. 

This is my facebook if you still don't follow me Click here See you!! (*_^)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

what is you Favorite Hip Hop Singer??

El teacher..!! hehe :) said...

Do you really like English..?? Wow! It is something difficult to study. I`d like to study but I don`t know if it will work in my life.

Does English help me to get a good job? o.O...??

Do you speak English?