FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Friday, January 11, 2013


Hi, I'm Barbara...

I'm twenty years old and I'm from Venezuela. I'm a language student at Carabobo University. I became interested to be a English teacher because I  love languages...
I'm fond of danza . In fact, I'm a professional dancer. Furthermore, I'm a make-up artist and I work as model in my free time... Also, I work for a big company, Tico's, as an actress and dancer.


This is me!
The Evil Queen!
(Snow whait)
This is me too...
(The beauty and the beast)


My favourite color is purple and I like reading a lot!
I'll to be an excellent teacher when I graduate. I would like working with children.
Because I think that children are wonderful and their learning capacities are amazing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty Barbie!
Your job is very beautiful *-*
Zora

Unknown said...

Fantastic, your life is so funny, you make a lot of things.

Do you speak English?