FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My thing!

One thing I could not live without is my guitar. Even if this sounds silly, but this guitar has sentimental value. I have had it for about ten years now and It was given to me by my father when he left home and I promised him learn to play it someday. Um... I play it most days and always I take It with me when I go on holiday. It is not a electric or battery-operated guitar. It has got six string. It is old and made of wood but It has got a espectacular sound and I love it,
It is really important to me because It has got purely sentimental value. It is not very valuable but I need It for somehow I feel my father about me.

No comments:

Do you speak English?