FINAL GRADES

Dear students, Due to the death of our president Hugo Chavez Frias, classes have been cancelled this week. That is why we will meet on Monday 11th at 9 am at my office for final feedback and grades. Looking forward to seeing you all, Eve

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My friend Maria

My friend Maria is a very beautiful girl. I Think she will definitely be a excellent teacher in the coming years. She will problably get married with her boyfriend and she will almost certainly have at least two children. I Think she is likely to live in Valencia but with a tight schedule of wok and she may well have many opportunities to travel abroad. She probably won`t have troubles for the success in her life because she is a good student and great person. Also I think she might improve in her career so she will get whatever she wants if she propose it. Maria would be much better if she learned to smile a little more.

My fiend never charge, unless It is for your own good. I love you.

No comments:

Do you speak English?